A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges, we also stock Inconel Flanges, Inconel 625 Flanges.
ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We offer flanges in all material grades, These flanges are manufactured to specifications of ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.48, BS EN 1092, BS 4504, API-605, API-590, MSS SP44, DIN 2632-2638, DIN 2576, 2642, 2527, 2566
We at Siddhagiri are able to accurately supply and ship the ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges order overseas on time.
Product Name: ASTM A182 ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges
- Type: Welding neck flange, slip on flange, socket welding flange, threaded flange, lap joint flange, threaded flange, special flange etc. alloy steel flange
- Material: Alloy Steel:ASTM A182 F1, F5a, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91, A182F12, A182 F11, 16MnR, Cr5Mo, 12Cr1MoV, 15CrMo, 12Cr2Mo1, A335P22, St45.8. etc.
- Standard: ANSI, JIS, DIN, BS4504, SABS1123, EN1092-1, UNI, AS2129, GOST-12820
- Size: 1/2-60 inch (DN15-DN2000)
- Pressure: ANSI class 150, 300, 600, 1500, 2500, DIN PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64, PN100, PN160
- Packing: No Fumigate or Fumigate Plywood/Wood Pallet or Case
- Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Oil, Transparent/Yellow/Black Anti-rust Paint, Zinc, Hot dipped Galvanized.
- E-catalogue: Available , please mail us at email@example.com
- Usage: Oil Field, Offshore, Water System, Shipbuilding, Natural Gas, Electric Power, Pipe Projects etc.
Flanges Size: 1/2″ NB TO 24″ NB.
Flanges Class: 150#, 300#, 400#, 600#, 900#, 1500# & 2500#.
Alloy Steel Flanges Features:
- High pressure handling ability
- Precise horizontal threading
- Similar circular holes at the diameter
- Longer life due to nondestructive properties
- Resistance to high temperature and extreme weather conditions
- Compatible for chemical, construction and various other heavy duty industries
- Test Certificate: Certified as per EN 10204 / 3.1B
ASTM A182 = This specification covers forged or rolled alloy and stainless steel pipe flanges, forged fittings, and Valves and parts for high-temperature service.
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Forged Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Blind Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Spectacle Blinds
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel High Hub Blinds
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Orifice Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Slip-on Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Socket Weld Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Weld Neck Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flat Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Loose Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Threaded Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Lapped joint Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Reducing Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Weld Neck Flanges Series A or B
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Square Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Groove & Tongue Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Long Neck Weld Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel WNRF Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel BLRF Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel SORF Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Screwed Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Ring Type Joint Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel RTJ Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel SWRF Flanges
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flange Facing Type & Finish
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Spades and Ring Spacers (part of flange connection)
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Weldo Flange / Nipo Flange
- ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Expander Flange
We also supply Inconel 600 reducing flanges (WN, SW, SO, Thrd) with the hubs or made from blinds (in the cases of SO or Thrd). B16.5 gives rules for how we do the reductions.
HOW TO ORDER ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges-
To send your Flanges inquiry you can write to us such as Flanges Quantity / Size (nominal pipe size) / Flanges Pressure Class (150-2500) / Flanges Facing (RF, FF, RTJ, ect.) / Flanges Type (WN, SO, Threaded, Blind, SW, LJ) / Flanges Bore (if SW or WN) / Flanges Material / Example 2EA 4” 300# RFWN STD 304.
- Alloy 20
- Nickel 200, 201
- Monel 400. K-500
- Inconel 600, 601, 625, 718, 725, X-750, 751, 783
- Incoloy 800, 800H, 800HT, 825, 890, 901, 925, 926
- Hastelloy B, B-2, C-22, C-276
- Special Stainless Steel F309, F310, F347, F348, 904L
- Dual Phase Steel F44, F51, F52, F53, F55
- Precipitation Hardening Steel 15-5PH, 17-4PH, 17-7PH, 18-8MoPH
- Stainless Steel S30403, S30408, S30409, S31008, S31603, S31608, S31609, S31668, S31703, S32168, S34779, S39042, S11306, S22253, S22053, S21953
- High temperature alloy GH600, GH3128, GH3030, GH2132, GH1140
Our standard Flanges:
- ANSI B16.5, B16.47
- ASME B16.5, B16.47
- JIS B2220
- BS10, BS3293, BS4504
- DIN 2502, 2503, 2527, 2565 / 2566, 2573 / 2576, 2627 / 2628, 2629 / 2630, 2631, 2632, 2633, 2634, 2635 / 2636, 2637 / 2638, 2641, 2642, 2655 / 2656, 86029 / 86030
- UNI 2253, 2254, 2276-2278, 2281-2284, 6083, 6084, 6089-6093
- EN 1092, 1092-1
- API605, 6A ,6B MSS SP44 AWWA C207
Other materials supply by Siddhagiri:
- CHROME ALLOYS – A-182-F-1, F-5, F-6, F-9, F-91, F-11, F-12, F-22
- STAINLESS STEEL – A-182 – F-304, Dual Grade 304/304L, Dual Grade 316/316L, 316, 304H, Dual Grade 304/304H, Dual Grade 316/316H, 316H, 309, 310, 317L, 321, 347, 347H, 904L,
- Alloy 20, many other H grades
- ALUMINUM – 3003, 6061, 5083 and other grades upon request.
- HASTALLOY – B-2, C-276, G, X, C-22
- INCONEL – 600, 601, 625, 718
- INCOLLOY – 800, 825, 800H, 800HT
- MONEL – 400
- COPPER – 90/10 (C70600), 70/30 (C71500)
- Duplex – F51/2205, F53/2507
- TITANIUM – Gr2, Gr12
ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
We mark the ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges as needed with the most suitable marking technique. Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We focus on every procedure to assure quality, the package we usually take is pack the fittings with environmental poly bags, and then in free fumigation wooden cases or wooden palte When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the ASTM A182 Alloy Steel Flanges according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
Alloy Steel Flange, Alloy forged steel flange is made by alloy steel, which material grade like ASTM A182 F1, F5a, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91, A182F12, A182 F11, 16MnR, Cr5Mo, 12Cr1MoV, 15CrMo, 12Cr2Mo1, A335P22, St45.8. etc. Alloy forged steel flange have a good advantage with its performance than Stainless steel flange and carbon steel flange, more efficient, but higher cost than carbon steel flanges, those kinds of flange use in special environment, usually tough exactly.
Flanges available with NACE MR 01-75
- Slip On – SORF Flanges
- Weld Neck – WNRF Flanges
- Socket Weld – SWRF Flanges
- Blind – BLRF Flanges
- Lapped Joint Flanges
- Screwed Flanges
- Long Weld Neck Flanges
- Reducing Flanges
- Spectacle Flanges
- Ring Joint Flanges
- ASTM FLANGES
- BS FLANGES
- DIN FLANGES
- IS FLANGES
FLANGES OTHER :
- PLATE Flanges
- PLATE BLANK Flanges
FLANGES VALUE ADDED SERVICES
- HOT DIPPED GALVANIZING
- HEAT TREATMENT
- CNC MACHINING