A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of Inconel 600 Blind Flanges , we also stock SS, Monel, Hastelloy Flanges.
Inconel 600 Blind Flanges suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We offer flanges in all material grades, These flanges are manufactured to specifications of ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.48, BS EN 1092, BS 4504, API-605, API-590, MSS SP44, DIN 2632-2638, DIN 2576, 2642, 2527, 2566
We at Siddhagiri are able to accurately supply and ship the Inconel 600 Blind Flanges order overseas on time.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 600 Blind Flanges
Blind flange 150 lbs
Available in Line Sizes from 1/2″ to 96″ and Flange Ratings from 150# – 2500#. In both Raised Face or Ring Type Joint gasket surfaces, our blinds are provided for either Series A (MSS SP44) or Series B (API 605) Flanges, meeting ASME B16.47 & B16.48/ANSI B16.5 and B16.2 specifications.
Blind flange 150 lbs
short name: ANSI-BF150*
ANSI B 16.5
We also supply Inconel 600 reducing flanges (WN, SW, SO, Thrd) with the hubs or made from blinds (in the cases of SO or Thrd). B16.5 gives rules for how we do the reductions.
HOW TO ORDER Inconel 600 Blind Flanges –
To send your Flanges inquiry you can write to us such as Flanges Quantity / Size (nominal pipe size) / Flanges Pressure Class (150-2500) / Flanges Facing (RF, FF, RTJ, ect.) / Flanges Type (WN, SO, Threaded, Blind, SW, LJ) / Flanges Bore (if SW or WN) / Flanges Material / Example 2EA 4” 300# RFWN STD 304.
Other materials supply by Siddhagiri:
- CHROME ALLOYS – A-182-F-1, F-5, F-6, F-9, F-91, F-11, F-12, F-22
- STAINLESS STEEL – A-182 – F-304, Dual Grade 304/304L, Dual Grade 316/316L, 316, 304H, Dual Grade 304/304H, Dual Grade 316/316H, 316H, 309, 310, 317L, 321, 347, 347H, 904L,
- Alloy 20, many other H grades
- ALUMINUM – 3003, 6061, 5083 and other grades upon request.
- HASTALLOY – B-2, C-276, G, X, C-22
- INCONEL – 600, 601, 625, 718
- INCOLLOY – 800, 825, 800H, 800HT
- MONEL – 400
- COPPER – 90/10 (C70600), 70/30 (C71500)
- Duplex – F51/2205, F53/2507
- TITANIUM – Gr2, Gr12
|Type of Flanges||Slip-on, Weld Neck, Blinds, Long Weld Neck, Socket Welding, Lap Joint, Threaded Flanges|
|Size Range||12” to 60”, 305 mm to 1525 mm|
|Pressure Rating||150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500|
|Dimensional Standards||ANSI B16.1, ANSI B16.47 Series A, ANSI B16.47 Series B, ANSI B16.5, Boiler Code Flanges, Orifice
Union B16.36, AWWA C207, RTJ, Long Weld Necks, Spectacle Blinds
Inconel 600 Blind Flanges delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
We mark the Inconel 600 Blind Flanges as needed with the most suitable marking technique. Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We focus on every procedure to assure quality, the package we usually take is pack the fittings with environmental poly bags, and then in free fumigation wooden cases or wooden palte When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your Inconel 600 Blind Flanges to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the Inconel 600 Blind Flanges according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
Two other popular industrial flanges material grades include titanium flanges and aluminum flanges. These industrial flanges are typically ordered for projects that require project managers to save on weight but maintain strength. You can find a full range of aluminum flanges and titanium flanges by contacting us here at Siddhagiri.
INCONEL® alloy 600 (UNS N06600)
Ni 72.0, Cr 15.5, Fe 8.0 Mn 1.0 C 0.15 Cu 0.5 Si 0.5 S 0.015
Alloy 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy designed for use from cryogenic to elevated temperatures in the range of 2000 deg F(1093 deg C). The high nickel content of the alloy enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing conditions and makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic and inorganic compounds. The nickel content gives it excellent resistance to chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent resistance to alkaline solutions.
Alloy 600 is non-magnetic, has excellent mechanical properties and a combination of high strength and good workability and is readily weldable. Alloy 600 exhibits cold forming characteristics normally associated with chromium-nickel stainless steels.
Typical corrosion applications include titanium dioxide production (chloride route), perchlorethylene syntheses, vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), and magnesium chloride. Inconel 600 is used in chemical and food processing, heat treating, phenol condensers, soap manufacture, vegetable and fatty acid vessels and many more.
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media. The chromium content gives better resistance than Alloy 200 and 201 under oxidizing conditions, at the same time the high nickel gives good resistance to reducing conditions.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking.
- Demonstrates adequate resistance to organic acids such as acetic, formic and stearic.
- Excellent resistance to high purity water used in primary and secondary circuits of pressurized nuclear reactors.
- Little or no attack occurs at room and elevated temperatures in dry gases, such as chlorine or hydrogen chloride. At temperatures up to 550C in these media, this alloy has been shown to be one of the most resistant of the common alloys.
- At elevated temperatures the annealed and solution annealed alloy shows good resistance to scaling and has high strength.
- The alloy also resists ammonia bearing atmospheres, as well as nitrogen and carburizing gases.
- Under alternating oxidizing and reducing conditions the alloy may suffer from selective oxidation.
- Thermocouple sheaths.
- Ethylene dichloride (EDC) cracking tubes.
- Conversion of uranium dioxide to tetrafluoride in contact with hydrofluoric acid.
- Production of caustic alkalis particularly in the presence of sulfur compounds.
- Reactor vessels and heat exchanger tubing used in the production of vinyl chloride.
- Process equipment used in the production of chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons.
- In nuclear reactors uses are for such components as control rod inlet stub tubes, reactor vessel components and seals, steam dryers and d separators in boiling water reactors. In pressurized water reactors it is used for control rod guide tubes and steam generator baffle plates etc.
- Furnace retort seals, fans and fixtures.
- Roller hearths and radiant tubes, in carbon nitriding processes especially.
|Mechanical Property Requirements|
|Ultimate Tensile||Yield Strength (0.2% OS)||Elong. in 2 in. or 50mm or 4D, min., %||R/A||Hardness|
|Cold Worked/As worked|
|Min||110 KSi||85 KSi||10|
|Min||760 MPa||585 KSi|
|Hot Worked/As worked|
|Min||90 KSi||40 KSi||25|
|Min||620 MPa||275 MPa|
|Metal Type||UNS N06600|
|Bar||ASTM B166 AMS 5665 Din 17752|
|Sheet||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Plate||ASTM B168 AMS 5540 Din 17750|
|Forging||ASTM B564 Din 17754|
|Weld Wire||FM 82/ ERNiCr-3|
|Weld Electrode||FM 182/ ENiCrFe-3|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.