A leading exporter, suppliers & stock holder of Inconel 625 Blind Flanges, we also stock SS, Monel, Hastelloy Flanges.
Inconel 625 Blind Flanges suppliers and manufacturer in India, buy any quantity & size at factory rate
» Get QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
We offer flanges in all material grades, These flanges are manufactured to specifications of ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.48, BS EN 1092, BS 4504, API-605, API-590, MSS SP44, DIN 2632-2638, DIN 2576, 2642, 2527, 2566
A blind flange is a solid disk used to block off a pipeline or to create a stop. The blind flange is machined in the same manner as a regular flange with the mounting holes around the perimeter and the gasket sealing rings machined into the mating surface. The difference is that a blind flange has no opening to allow fluid to pass through. The blind flange can be inserted between two open flanges and used to block off the flow of liquid through a pipeline.
We at Siddhagiri are able to accurately supply and ship the Inconel 625 Blind Flanges order overseas on time.
Product Name: ASTM B366 Inconel 625 Blind Flanges
Specifications : ANSI B 16.5 from 1/2″ to 24″ and classes150 to 2500 (complete range)
Applications : Used in quick assembly to save the cost, these are also used in less strict requirements in terms of length of pipe section.
We also supply Inconel reducing flanges (WN, SW, SO, Thrd) with the hubs or made from blinds (in the cases of SO or Thrd). B16.5 gives rules for how we do the reductions.
HOW TO ORDER Inconel 625 Blind Flanges-
To send your Flanges inquiry you can write to us such as Flanges Quantity / Size (nominal pipe size) / Flanges Pressure Class (150-2500) / Flanges Facing (RF, FF, RTJ, ect.) / Flanges Type (WN, SO, Threaded, Blind, SW, LJ) / Flanges Bore (if SW or WN) / Flanges Material / Example 2EA 4” 300# RFWN STD 304.
Other materials supply by Siddhagiri:
- CHROME ALLOYS – A-182-F-1, F-5, F-6, F-9, F-91, F-11, F-12, F-22
- STAINLESS STEEL – A-182 – F-304, Dual Grade 304/304L, Dual Grade 316/316L, 316, 304H, Dual Grade 304/304H, Dual Grade 316/316H, 316H, 309, 310, 317L, 321, 347, 347H, 904L,
- Alloy 20, many other H grades
- ALUMINUM – 3003, 6061, 5083 and other grades upon request.
- HASTALLOY – B-2, C-276, G, X, C-22
- INCONEL – 600, 601, 625, 718
- INCOLLOY – 800, 825, 800H, 800HT
- MONEL – 400
- COPPER – 90/10 (C70600), 70/30 (C71500)
- Duplex – F51/2205, F53/2507
- TITANIUM – Gr2, Gr12
|Type of Flanges||Slip-on, Weld Neck, Blinds, Long Weld Neck, Socket Welding, Lap Joint, Threaded Flanges|
|Size Range||12” to 60”, 305 mm to 1525 mm|
|Pressure Rating||150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500|
|Dimensional Standards||ANSI B16.1, ANSI B16.47 Series A, ANSI B16.47 Series B, ANSI B16.5, Boiler Code Flanges, OrificeUnion B16.36, AWWA C207, RTJ, Long Weld Necks, Spectacle Blinds|
Inconel 625 Blind Flanges delivered with a 3.1 certificate. we can perform the tests required to issue a 3.2 certificate, or a CMTR in accordance with the ASME III Code.
We mark the Inconel 625 Blind Flanges as needed with the most suitable marking technique. Our staff has extensive experience in export documentation,packaging, and finance. We have found that the biggest key to a successful export transaction is communication.
So, besides the fact that we can arrange freight transportation for you, we can before that:
- specifically mark parts or packages;
- provide for a special packing according to what is required by the shipping method or by you.
We focus on every procedure to assure quality, the package we usually take is pack the fittings with environmental poly bags, and then in free fumigation wooden cases or wooden palte When packaging and packing, our experienced warehouse staff systematically takes the greatest precautions for your Inconel 625 Blind Flanges to be optimally protected during transportation. We pack the Inconel 625 Blind Flanges according to the appropriate method: strapped pallet, wooden crate, overseas packing (ISPM15).
Two other popular industrial flanges material grades include titanium flanges and aluminum flanges. These industrial flanges are typically ordered for projects that require project managers to save on weight but maintain strength. You can find a full range of aluminum flanges and titanium flanges by contacting us here at Siddhagiri.
INCONEL® alloy 625 (UNS N06625)
Ni 58.0, Cr 21.5 Mo 9.0, Mn 0.50 C0.10 Si 0.50 Fe 5.0
A material with excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and corrosion cracking. Highly resistant in a wide range of organic and mineral acids. Good high temperature strength.
- Excellent mechanical properties at both extremely low and extremely high temperatures.
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion and intercrystalline corrosion.
- Almost complete freedom from chloride induced stress corrosion cracking.
- High resistance to oxidation at elevated temperatures up to 1050C.
- Inconel 625 Blind Flanges have good resistance to acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulfuric and hydrochloric, as well as to alkalis makes possible the construction of thin structural parts of high heat transfer.
- Components where exposure to sea water and high mechanical stresses are required.
- Oil and gas production where hydrogen sulfide and elementary sulfur exist at temperature in excess of 150C.
- Components exposed to flue gas or in flue gas desulfurization plants.
- Flare stacks on offshore oil platforms.
- Hydrocarbon processing from tar-sand and oil-shale recovery projects.
|Metal Type||UNS N06625|
|Bar||ASTM B446 AMS 5666 BS3076|
|Sheet||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
|Plate||ASTM B443 AMS 5599 BS3072|
ASTMB444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
ASTM B444 ASTM B704 AMS 5581 BS3074 GEB50TF133
|Fitting||ASTM B366 Din 17754|
|NA 21||All forms|
INCONEL® is a registered trademark of the INCO family of companies.