Stainless steel dom pipe suppliers
stainless steel dom tubing manufacturers in India, stainless steel dom pipes exporter in India
Drawn Over Mandrel DOM Tubes suppliers, ASTM A 213 Dom Tube traders, Electropolished DOM Pipe, ASTM A 269 Dom Tubing stockholder in India, ASTM A 511 Stainless steel dom tube stockist in India, DOM Steel Tubing distributor in Mumbai
Dom Pipes & Tubes Grades
There are three classes of manufactured tubing: seamless, as-welded or electric resistant welded (ERW), and drawn-over-mandrel (DOM).
- Seamless tubing is produced via extrusion or rotary piercing.
- Drawn-over-mandrel tubing is made from cold-drawn electrical-resistance-welded tube that is drawn through a die and over a mandrel to create such characteristics as dependable weld integrity, dimensional accuracy, and an excellent surface finish.
Size : 1/8"NB TO 42"NB IN
: SCH 10, SCH20, SCH30, SCH40, STD, SCH60, XS, SCH80, SCH120, SCH140, SCH160, XXS
Seamless / ERW / Welded / Fabricated / LSAW Pipes
Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc.
Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.
Plain End, Beveled End, Treaded.
There are many industry and government standards for pipe and tubing. Many standards exist for tube manufacture; some of the most common are as follows:
- ASTM A213 Standard Specification for Seamless Ferritic and Austenitic Alloy-Steel Boiler, Superheater, Heat-Exchanger Tubes.
- ASTM A269 Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Tubing for General Service
- ASTM A270 Standard Specification for Seamless and Welded Austenitic Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing
- ASTM A511 Standard Specification for Seamless Stainless Steel Mechanical Tubing
- ASTM A513 Standard Specification for Electric-Resistance-Welded Carbon and Alloy Steel Mechanical Tubing
- ASTM A554 Standard Specification for Welded Stainless Steel Mechanical Tubing
- British Standard 1387:1985 Specification for screwed and socketed steel tubes and tubulars and for plain end steel tubes suitable for welding or for screwing to BS 21 pipe threads
ASTM material specifications generally cover a variety of grades or types that indicate a specific material composition. Some of the most commonly used are:
- TP 304
- TP 316
- MT 304
- MT 403
- MT 506
In installations using hydrogen, copper and stainless steel tubing must be factory pre-cleaned (ASTM B 280) and/or certified as instrument grade. This is due to hydrogen's particular propensities: to explode in the presence of oxygen, oxygenation sources, or contaminants; to leak due to its atomic size; and to cause embrittlement of metals, particularly under pressure.